Clemment Law Office


State Department Issues DV Lottery 2005 Guidelines

November 1, 2003
The State Department has issued information and questions and answers on the criteria and procedures for applying for the FREE Diversity Visa Lottery for 2005.

>> more info

Online Case Status & Processing Times

November 15, 2003
If you have an application receipt number, and current processing times for cases status filed with the USCIS, you can find the case status online here.

>> case status



Employment Based Immigration
We serve the business community by assisting U.S. business in obtaining foreign workers to fill open positions in the United States. We assist the foreign workers in obtain evaluations of their professional credentials and education to meet the requirements of United States employers and licensing boards. We consult with our clients regarding the types of visas available and determine the appropriate visa based on each client's individual needs. We provide our clients with a detailed explanation of the entire process from visa to green card and evaluate each individual's potential to achieve permanent residency in the U.S.

We provide employment-based immigration services to all types of employers and foreign workers, from graduates and technically skilled workers to agricultural and other laborers. In addition, we assist foreign investors in establishing new businesses in the U.S.

We prepare all types of employment-based visa applications, including the following:

H-1B Temporary Worker, Specialty Occupation
H-2A Temporary Worker, Agricultural
H-2B Temporary Worker, Seasonal
J Cultural Exchange Worker
L Manager or Executive, Intra-company Transfer
M Vocational Work Visa
O Temporary Worker, Extraordinary Ability
P Athlete, Performer
R Religious Worker
TN NAFTA, Trade Worker

In addition, we process applications for permanent residency, including:

EB-1 Worker of Extraordinary Ability
EB-2 Advanced Degrees, Managers, Executives, Highly Skilled Workers
EB-3 Skilled Worker, Professional
EB-4 Semi-skilled and Unskilled Workers
EB-5 Investor, Religious Worker, Special Immigrant

Family Based Immigration (top)

We help bring family members into the Unites States on a temporary basis by filing non-immigrant visas. These visas allow family members to come into the United States without having to wait for an extended period of time. We also assist families in obtaining Green Cards to remain in the United States as a permanent resident.

We prepare all types of family-based visa applications, including the following:

K1 - U.S. Citizen Fiancé
K2 - U.S. Citizen Fiancé Child
K3 - U.S. Citizen Spouse
K4 - U.S. Citizen Child
V - LPR Spouse/Child

The V visa was established to enable the spouse and children of certain Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) to live in the United States until their Priority Date becomes current.




  Tax & Payroll





  © 2003, Clemment Law Office.