Clemment Law Office


State Department Issues DV Lottery 2005 Guidelines

November 1, 2003
The State Department has issued information and questions and answers on the criteria and procedures for applying for the FREE Diversity Visa Lottery for 2005.

>> more info

Online Case Status & Processing Times

November 15, 2003
If you have an application receipt number, and current processing times for cases status filed with the USCIS, you can find the case status online here.

>> case status



Business Formation

We assist individuals and business in establishing new legal entities. We guide our clients through all aspects of business formation, from choosing the business type, such as LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, or Non-profit organizations, to acquiring the Tax Identification numbers and preparing for operation, from payroll and worker's compensation to scheduling inspections and obtaining the required seller's permits and other licenses.

We also assist business with consulting and restructuring, by reviewing financial statements and income tax returns to determine whether reorganization of the business structure may result in tax savings and or other profitable outcomes.

Tax Representation

We also represent individuals and businesses with resolving tax matters before the IRS and the State Tax Agencies. We help prevent our clients from paying unwarranted fines and penalties to the IRS for their own tax reporting errors and/or mistakes made by the tax agencies. We conduct research to ensure that our clients are not paying double taxes and unfair tax penalties.

We help newly formed businesses with maintaining compliance with the tax and other legal requirements. Our goal is to keep our clients informed as to their obligations under the current tax laws. We help avoid stiff tax penalties by reporting & paying the appropriate tax and other items at the time they are due.

Accounting and Tax Services (top)

Accounting is a set of rules used to determine when and how income and expenses are incurred and reported. You choose an accounting method for your business when you start your business. You are required to choose a method of accounting, when file your first business income tax return.

You may use the same accounting method to figure your income and expenses for accounting and tax purposes.

Business owners often have great responsibilities while operating and managing a business. Before you become an employer and hire employees, you need a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you have employees, you are responsible for several federal, state, and local taxes. As an employer, you must withhold Federal Income Tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes, and Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA).

As an employer, you are also responsible for timely depositing and withholding federal & state income, your matching share of social security and Medicare taxes from your employees' wages and any Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) taxes.

As a new business owner, you need to know you federal and state tax responsibilities. In addition to knowing about the federal and state taxes, you need to make some basic business decisions.

Employer Identification Number (EIN) is used to identify the tax account of employers, certain sole proprietor, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and other entities. If you don’t have an EIN, you need to get one.

We can help our client for the following services in the State of Wisconsin only:

  1. Accounting & Bookkeeping
  2. Business & individual income tax return
  3. Employer Identification Number
  4. Employees Payroll and employment withholding taxes
  5. State Sales and Use tax returns





  Business Formation
  Tax & Payroll





  © 2003, Clemment Law Office.